‘’DAYDREAM’’ & “SALTIE” INVENTORIES
“Daydream” & “Saltie” are equipped as picnic boats and come complete with: –
- A basic map of the available route (more detailed guides can be purchased in our canal side shop).
- An ample fresh water supply
- Sink (cold water only) in Daydream. Hot and cold in Saltie.
- 2-burner gas stove, with sufficient gas for your trip.
- Fully charged power supply (Daydream) or Full tank of fuel (Saltie’)
- Kettle, teapot, mugs, knives, forks, spoons & teaspoons bowls, plates for the maximum permitted on board.
- One set of water- proof clothing.
- Matches, washing-up liquid, drying cloths, soap and towels.
The boats are not provided with personal buoyancy aids (life-jackets), but these are available on request on the day of your departure. These are recommended for children under the age of 8 years old.
Please note the inventory DOES NOT include:-
- Cooking utensils (other than the kettle), i.e. saucepans, frying-pan, etc.
- An oven
- A refrigerator
- On board central heating